Neon Nights Neon Nights

Quite chill and relaxing, i liked it a lot, GJ.

sergy147 responds:

Thanks for checking it out :)

ENtrance - New Project ENtrance - New Project

Samo trance srbina spasava

MEDIEVAL MEDIEVAL

I have a soft spot for these kind of soundtracks, well played.

WIGMANN responds:

Me too :D

Afternoon Smoke Funk Afternoon Smoke Funk

Good jam!

ENtrance - (New Project Comming Soon) ENtrance - (New Project Comming Soon)

YEY

ENtrance93 responds:

-:: Desolation of Life ::- -:: Desolation of Life ::-

I honestly thought it was awesome

Agitat0r responds:

thanks bruh.

ENtrance - Belgrade (Original Mix) ENtrance - Belgrade (Original Mix)

YEY

Odin's Eye Odin's Eye

L O V E it

ENtrance - Edge Of Space (Original Mix) ENtrance - Edge Of Space (Original Mix)

Scouted the user, mixing's original, and besides this's a buddy from which i've learned most of my craft.

KEEP JAMMIN YO

JULNEN - Inside A Mirror JULNEN - Inside A Mirror

Saw the post on forums, in all honesty i don't like the voice of whoever it's singing
The production's garbage, if you paid it to someone at that studio, i'd ask for a refund
1:55:158 <-- And that's just one example of shit drum mixing/mastering

Quick question, was soil from this album an inspiration, because this style reminds me of this

I'm giving you 3 stars, because i don't like how it sounds, not one bit, i'm not going to entirely shit on song, because composition is fine, intention is fine, it's quite decent actually in that retrospect.
I just don't like how whoever put that together, and said okay, it's done, here you go

Either way, do keep jamming, and make more music.

theofficialJULNEN responds:

Hello, Sillytune.
The vocals, guitars and bass along with the programing of the drums are all my composition and done by myself. The production is homemade, so I didn't spent any money on it aside from my time. The voice is also mine, I know I have a lot to do with my vocals. That's the intention of the whole album too, to se where my voice fits well to start working on it.

No, I wasn't influenced by SoiL for the reason that I never had influence by them, but sure is a heck of a good song.

3 stars is okay :) Lot of work need to be done on everything and thank you very much for the feedback. I'm looking forward to learn every bit that everyone says about my songs. Even when I'm a musician, I'm also a good listener.

Cheers :)